When you have a problem with your roof, you have to choose between roof replacement and roof repair. When you look at the two options, you may find that roof replacement is the better choice. Below are six benefits of replacing your roof.
- Property Value – When you replace your roof, you are going to have a higher property value. You also will have a better chance of a higher ROI.
- Curb Appeal – The curb appeal of a home is often around 40% of a home’s curb appeal according to realtors.
- Energy Efficiency – An old roof is a lot more likely to leak air, which means your HVAC system is going to work a lot harder to keep your house warm or cool
- Cost-Effective – New roofs will save you money as time goes by since it will make your home much more energy efficient. This will also help your HVAC system to last longer since it won’t work as hard.
- Health – A new roof will help with preventing problems with mildew and mold, so you have fewer problems with the health of you and your family.
- Safety – When you choose roof replacement, you and your family will be much safer. It also will help keep your items in your home safe and dry.
As you can see, there are many great reasons why you should choose roof replacement over repair, depending on the amount of damage you have. Think about what is best for you and you may find that replacing it is a better choice.